Payers, Providers, and Patients – Oh My! Is Crowell & Moring’s biweekly health care podcast, discussing legal and regulatory issues that affect health care entities’ in-house counsel, executives, and investors. In this episode, hosts Joe Records and Payal Nanavati talk with David McFarlane and Sam Krause about fiduciary duties related to health care under ERISA.
Materials Discussed in this Episode:
- ERISA at Crowell & Moring
- $28 Trillion and Personal Liability: ERISA Roars Back
- Court Unravels New Association Health Plan Rules
- ERISA Health Plan Compliance [PDF]
- ERISA Mental Health Parity Compliance [PDF]
- Fiduciary Protection - Employee Benefit Plans [PDF]